- Category: Charity
- Published on Tuesday, 04 June 2013 11:12
- Hits: 14710
Radiowave is incredibly proud to be associated with such a great initiative, and have recently received our Child sponsorship certificate for little Hendrik.
You can also do your part, as N/a’an ku sê has two schemes in place, one of which is animal adoption and the other being child sponsorship. The most detailed information about both schemes is on our website.
SPONSOR A CHILD TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- In Namibia, fewer than 1 in 5 Bushman children attend primary school
- Bushman are treated as third class citizens and live in extreme poverty
- Many Bushman children suffer from malnutrition, disease, discrimination and abuse
Sponsoring a child can make a real difference to their lives and provide them with access to education and a better, brighter future. Your donation can help us to keep our Clever Cubs pre-primary school running, fund school fees, buy uniforms, purchase educational items and transport the older children to the mainstream schools in the capital.
Sponsor a Child for just N$2,500 per year (approx £225 / €250)!
In return for your sponsorship you will receive:
- A personalised certificate with photo of your sponsored child
- Quarterly updates with stories and photos of the child
- News from the N/a’an ku sê farm all throughout the year
- An invitation to visit your sponsored child anytime you like
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR SAN BUSHMAN CHILDREN!
For more info, click here.
There are also other ways to support our work which may be of interest including making a donation to the Lifeline Clinic in Epukiro or sponsoring a camera trap which enables us to monitor the wildlife both here and at the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre (NCCC) at Solitaire, more details of which can be found here or through sponsoring a tracking collar to help us monitor carnivores in our boma at the NCCC or post-release.
If you would like to make a donation there are a number of ways you can do this either online via PayPal (by clicking on the ‘donate’ button), by credit card (by completing and returning either of the attached forms - one of which is for adoptions/sponsorship and the other is general) or by bank transfer (details of which are also on the form).